Restaurants can be high-risk, both for customers and employees. Even the most stringent health and safety measures can’t prevent the occasional accident – that’s the nature of working with food. Having solid insurance in place lets you get on with what’s important, without the worry. After all, you have enough on your plate without worrying about slips and spills. Use our simple form to build a restaurant insurance policy that’s tailored to you.
Langton London specialises in providing high quality insurance solutions to well managed destination restaurants and restaurant chains.
Our insurance arrangements will ensure all necessary risks are covered as well as the following risks:
- Breakdown of refrigeration and freezer equipment and resultant loss of profit
- Broken glass
- Directors' and Officers' liability
- Employee dishonesty
- Employment protection cover
- Fine art
- Goods in transit
- Legal expenses
- Loss of profit extensions: including loss of power, loss of attraction, denial of access and notifiable diseases
- Outside catering
- Stock - seasonal increases