We know you always aim to deliver the best service possible, but if a client feels that you have failed to meet your duties you could be held liable and your business and professional reputation could be damaged. Our professional indemnity insurance policy for estate and letting agents includes specialist policy wording to protect you against the risks you face in your specific profession.
Our professional indemnity insurance policy for estate and letting agents protects you against the cost of settling or defending a claim from a client that there is a problem with the work you have done for them. Our professional indemnity insurance policy is tailored for estate agents (including RICS and NAEA members), letting agents and property managers.
Why choose Langton London professional indemnity insurance for estate agents?
You will be covered for:
- negligence or breach of duty of care – making a mistake in your work or giving bad advice
- matters referred to any property ombudsman or to arbitration – including The Property Ombudsman or through the National Approved Letting Scheme
- defence costs for proceedings brought against you under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 or the Estate Agents Act 1979
- infringement of intellectual property rights – for example using content from a website or publication without permission
- breach of confidence – sharing confidential or sensitive information without consent
- civil liability – if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it’s covered.
We also offer Mini – Fleets and Office insurance (including Employment & Public Liability) and D&O(Directors & Officers Liability)